Women in boxing is taking an enormous step, as two undisputed world title fights can be hosted at iconic Madison Square Garden.
This is the primary time Women would be the predominant occasion on the Cathedral of Boxing, which has historically held among the biggest fights in historical past, together with Ali vs Frazier 1, Lewis vs Holyfield 1 and Hopkins vs Trinidad which was the primary
public occasion after 9/11.
Tylor vs Serrano
Katie Taylor from Ireland, the undisputed light-weight champion, will face the WBC and WBO featherweight champion Amanda Serrano from Puerto Rico in a extremely anticipated match between the 2 pound per pound Empresses of boxing.
The WBC has proudly joins in celebrating this magnificent and historic feat, by presenting a collection of social duty activations within the metropolis, to commemorate the Power of Women via WBC Cares.
There can be totally different actions
– Visits to Museum and donation of the WBC Celtic-Boricua Belt Replica.
– Visit to the Eagle Academy for Young males of Harlem with Holt McCallany, Jelena Mrdjenovich, Raja Amasheh, Michael Woods. Iran Barkley, Heather Hardy, Sparkle Lee, Frankie Mendez, Elanora Mitiva and Nadim Salloum.
– Visit to the Boxing Amateurs at Sony Hall.
– Visit to Amateur Boxing at Car Museum.
– Support to “Give a Kid a Dream Foundation” at Gleason’s GYM with Bruce Silverglade.
The WBC, recognizing the greatness of this epic and historic combat, has created the “Celtic – Boricua Belt” which options the flags and symbols of Ireland and Puerto Rico. This distinctive trophy can be awarded to the winner of the combat, as a particular reward and supreme greatness recognition from the world of boxing.